Protect your home.
If your home has become infested with termites, or you want to prevent their attack, our trained staff has the knowledge and tools to protect your investment. Hire the best termite exterminator control services! Contact Lawn & Pest Solutions.
Termites cause $5 billion in damage annually to homes in the U.S., but homeowners insurance rarely covers termite damage. Termite damage is considered preventable through home maintenance—meaning if you could have prevented it, you should have. An average termite colony consists of around 300,000 insects, who eat 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. If you suspect you have termites, now is not the time for do-it-yourself pest control.
Termites can do significant damage before signs of an infestation become visible. Prevention is the best medicine. Avoid the costs and headaches of repairing your home with a Termite 360 program from Lawn & Pest Solutions.
Since 2002, our certified, trained staff has helped customers in New Albany, Memphis, Germantown, Oxford and Tupelo get rid of and prevent termites.
If you have been asking yourself “Do I Have Termites?,” click here to learn about some of the signs of termite infestation.
Take care of termites today, starting at $79 per month, following a $299 initial setup of your Sentricon system.
- Worker termites prefer the bait nearly 10 times more than wood, and quickly share their find within the colony. Once ingested, the active ingredient in Sentricon®, prevents termites from maturing through molting.
- Unable to molt, termites die. And when the colony dies, the queen isn’t too far behind.
- Imagine worry-free, 24/7 protection now and well into the future. All it takes is your original bait stations and ongoing service from Lawn & Pest Solutions.
- Lawn and Pest Solutions professionals are Certified Sentricon Specialists ™ with the knowledge to apply treatments strategically and safely.
®™Sentricon and its components are trademarks of The Dow Chemical Company (“Dow”) or an affiliated company of Dow
- Termidor keeps new termites from finding a way into your home.
- Termidor is a liquid termicide applied to the perimeter of your home.
- Termites looking to set up a new colony unknowingly transport Termidor back to their existing one to destroy the swarm before they reach your home.