Protect Your Property From Harmful Fire Ants
Have you ever encountered pesky creatures like fire ants? They’re a significant pain, especially since they’re dangerous for humans and pets. Plus, they can even interfere with your electrical systems!
We understand it’s a nightmare to combat these pests, and finding reliable pest control companies can be stressful. At Lawn & Pest Solutions, we believe getting rid of fire ants shouldn’t be a nasty experience.
Our team of experts provides top-notch services to tackle fire ants and easily protect your property. We’ve been serving the Southeast since 2002, and our mission is simple: to provide you with the highest quality service at a price that won’t break the bank!
Fire Ant 360: The Ultimate Solution To Avoid Fire Ant Pest
Specifically designed to target and eradicate these pests from your property, our Fire Ant 360 service offers a comprehensive approach to eliminating them. Our team of qualified professionals can efficiently and securely remove all fire ant colonies by targeting the queen and every mound connected to it.
With four visits each year, we apply bait in strategic locations to prevent the creation of new mounds and assess the previous treatment’s effectiveness. After two of our visits, you can see a huge reduction in the fire ant population.
We also provide additional treatments if you need them and free of charge!
Be it your home or your business, with our program, you can guarantee protection for your people and green areas.
Keep It Clean!
The best practices to avoid a fire ant infestation hides in daily tasks. Ants like open spaces where they can get food and water to create the perfect mound for their queen. You can start with the following:
- Don’t leave your food out, and secure your trash container.
- Standing water is still water for fire ants, so you better eliminate it.
- Give regular maintenance to your lawn. You will be able to spot any fire ant mounds quickly and easily.
- Secure the perimeter. Don’t let a neighboring fire ant pest cross into your home.
- Don’t let it be if you notice an increasing Fire Ant infestation! Call your trusted pest control company to treat it immediately.
End the Fire Ant Pest Nightmares with Lawn & Pest Solutions
Don’t let pesky fire ants take over your garden, and avoid taking the risk of a DIY method. Let Lawn & Pest Solutions lend a helping hand with our professional pest control services. Our team of skilled technicians is passionate about keeping your outdoor space beautiful and pest-free.
Trust us; your lawn will thank you for choosing the pros! All you need to stop worrying about fire ants is:
- Request an estimate on our website. Or, call us at 662-534-4535 if you’re in Mississippi or 901-326-5303 if you need us in Tennessee.
- Schedule an appointment.
- Protect your establishment and kill your Fire Ant worries with Lawn & Pest Solutions.