Professional Lawn Treatment For Pests
Have you ever wished your lawn was perfect all year long? There’s nothing worse than spending all spring and summer meticulously caring for your lawn, only to see it become riddled with brown patches and weeds by fall. Luckily, there is a solution: regular lawn treatment from Lawn & Pest Solutions experts.
We offer various services designed to keep your lawn looking its best, including fertilization, weed control, and grub prevention. We also offer overseeding and aeration to help your lawn recover from summer damage and ensure a thick, green turf next spring. We understand that every lawn is unique, so we create a custom treatment plan for each client. So if you’re ready to achieve the lawn of your dreams, call us!
6 Problems You Can Avoid If You Let Us Take Care Of The Pests In Your Lawn
Your lawn is one of the first things people see when they come to your home. It’s important to keep it looking its best, including getting rid of pests. Here are six problems you can avoid if you let us take care of the pests on your lawn:
1. Unhealthy grass – Pests can damage your grass, making it more susceptible to disease and stressing the plant. That can lead to an unhealthy, patchy lawn full of weeds.
2. Insect infestations – If you have pests on your lawn, they can attract other insects, like mosquitoes and ticks. These insects can carry diseases that can harm your family and pets.
3. Damaged property – Pests, like mowers and sprinklers, can damage your lawn equipment. They can also damage your home, chewing through wires and insulation.
4. Fire hazards – Some pests, like termites, can create fire hazards by damaging the wood in your home. That can put your family at risk of being injured or killed in a fire.
5. Animal problems – Pests can attract animals, like snakes, rats, and raccoons. These animals can carry diseases and damage your property.
6. Higher costs – If you have pests on your lawn, you’ll likely need to spend more on lawn care products and services. You may also need to hire a professional to get rid of the pests.
Don’t Let Pests Ruin Your Lawn And Let Lawn & Pests Solutions Take Care Of The Problem For You
If you live in Tupelo, MS, then you know that the weather can be hot and humid. These warm weather conditions are ideal for pests, like termites, fire ants, mosquitoes, and weeds, to thrive. Not only are these pests a nuisance, but they can also spread disease. That’s why it’s important to have a trusted pest control company on call to help keep your home and family safe.
Lawn & Pests Solutions is a locally owned and operated business that has been serving the Tupelo area for many years. We specialize in lawn treatment for pests in Tupelo, MS, and our highly trained professionals are dedicated to providing the best possible service. We use only the latest and most effective methods to remove pests from your property and offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.