Professional Lawn Care: Keep Your Lawn Thick, Green & Weed-Free
Since 2002, our trained, professional lawn care technicians have given our customers the lawns of their dreams with treatments tested and proven to give you a healthy, green lawn.
Got a problem, question, or weed between treatments? Call us and get the lawn care near me you’ve been looking for. Extra visits come at no extra cost to Lawn 360 customers.
Customers in Tupelo, Oxford, Olive Branch, Collierville, Germantown, and Memphis know we provide professional lawn care services that leave their neighbors envying their lawn.
Feel free to call us at 662.534.4535 for the best lawn 360 weed control in Memphis, Tennessee. Click here to learn how to save money by hiring a professional.
GET THE LAWN OF YOUR DREAMS, with plans starting at just $40.00 per month.
- Preventing spring and summer weed activity with pre-emergent and post-emergent weed applications.
- Specifically addressing hard-to-control weeds like crabgrass, nut grass and buttonweed.
- Giving you a lush, dark green lawn with our custom blended, controlled-release fertilizers.
- Addressing the nutrient needs of your lawn.
- Providing constant monitoring by technicians for potential disease and insect issues.
- Providing year-round weed treatments, as needed, between scheduled visits at no additional charge.
- Preventing fall and winter weeds with pre-emergent and post-emergent weed applications.
- Ensuring your satisfaction with our Lawn 360 Guarantee.
HOW WE DO IT
Appointment scheduled within 24 hours of your first call.
Apply a treatment of pre-emergent to prevent spring and summer weeds such as crabgrass.
Apply another round of pre-emergent to keep weeds away and eliminate pesky growths like dandelions.
We’ll administer granular controlled-release fertilizer to beef up your grass and liquid weed control to keep weeds away.
Spray for summer weed control to guard against invasive weeds like crabgrass, nutgrass and buttonweed.
Finish summer strong and weed-free with granular controlled-release fertilizer and another round of liquid weed control to give your grass a head start for the fall season.
Begin prepping for winter with an application of high potassium fertilizer and/or weed prevention to fight weeds such as annual bluegrass.
A final round of weed pre-emergent will nip cold weather weeds in the bud. We’ll apply lime and gypsum to your lawn to correct its saline levels and raise your soil’s pH.