Summer lawnmower prep
Use this checklist to prepare your mower for summer:
- Lubricate all moving parts!
- How is the fuel filter? Fuel filters can’t be cleaned because they can easily be damaged, so just buy a new one.
- Get a new spark plug! These are inexpensive, no need to clean or reuse old ones.
- Replace the belt or battery if needed.
- Check your fuel! If you have left fuel in your mower for more than 30 days, go ahead and drain it and fill it with fresh fuel.
While Lawn and Pest Solutions is not in the business of mowing lawns, we want to help you have the healthiest lawn. Having the proper equipment is very important to achieving a beautiful lawn. Getting your lawn mower ready for summer is an important step you can take at home.
If you need more help with getting a beautiful lawn, we have a staff of professional lawn technicians. Lawn and Pest Solutions can help you, just contact us today. We serve the Memphis, Tennessee, and North Mississippi regions.