Hiring a pest professional
How do you know when it’s time to hire a pest professional? When was the last time you walked down the pesticide aisle of a home improvement store?
“I don’t know what I am doing here”
Big bags of chemicals and small containers of mysterious liquids can be intimidating. Fine print on the bags and bottles and the smells of their contents don’t help.
You may ask yourself…
- Is this the right formula?
- Is this safe for my pet?
- What will happen if my children touch/eat this?
- Where do I spray?
- Do I spray it once a week? Month? Year?
- What is in this stuff?
- Where did we put the sprayer?
- Or even…
- How do I get this concoction inside the sprayer?
With all of that in mind, a DIY insecticide program should bring up a lot of uncertainties. Maybe it is time for you to consider the benefits of hiring a pest professional!
Hiring a pest professional is a good idea.
We typically pay someone more knowledgeable than ourselves to change oil, rotate the tires and resolve plumbing problems. Why do we feel we are capable of fending off roach infestations?
Hiring a pest professional can give you peace of mind. A pest professional undergoes continual training to maintain certification. In addition to that, at Lawn and Pest Solutions, our pest professionals have additional standards to maintain.
Our licensed pest professionals at Lawn and Pest Solutions apply pesticides that are specific to the area you live. These treatments apply to the specific problems you have.
- Our pros look for points of entry and help you exclude them.
- Our pros broom down cobwebs and wasps nests outside so they don’t set up camp outside your home.
- Our pros know “what’s coming” ….(for instance, we know ants are more active in wet weather).
- Our pros are proactive. We like to prevent pest problems, not just solve them.
- Our pros have seen it all. We know where to look, what to look under, what signs to look for when solving pest problems.
This is a no-brainer.
At Lawn and Pest Solutions, our pest professionals are here to solve your problems. Leave the YouTube tutorials to the stay at home chemists.
We are here for you. Call our office today to have peace of mind. We serve the North Mississippi and Memphis, Tennessee areas. Our Pest360 program is all you need!