Benefits of Hiring a Pest Professional
One walk down the pesticide aisle of a home improvement store is enough for me to know I need to hire a pest professional. So many bags of chemicals and containers of liquids. The smell of the aisle alone is enough to let me know, “I don’t know what I am doing here”. Have you ever tried reading the instructions on pesticides? I am always reminded that I am not a chemist or a baker. I don’t do “recipes”.
What’s that smell?
A do it yourself insecticide program should bring up a lot of uncertainties. Is this the right formula? Is is safe for my pet? What will happen if my children touch/eat this? Where do I spray? If I only have to spray it once a year, what the heck is IN this stuff? And this one is for me, where is that sprayer and how do I get this smelly stuff inside of it? So hiring a pest professional sounds like an obvious YES.
I don’t change my own oil, rotate my tires, unclog my toilets or rewire my lamps.
Why would I think I can fend off an infestation of roaches? Hiring a pest professional gives peace of mind. A pest professional undergoes continual training to maintain certification. In addition to that, at Lawn and Pest Solutions, our pest professionals have additional standards to maintain. They know when to spray, what to spray and where to spray.
Our licensed pest professionals at Lawn and Pest Solutions are more than guys with sprayers who know where to spray. These are things you can expect from us:
- We apply pesticides that are specific to the area you live and that apply to the specific problems you have.
- We look for points of entry and help you exclude them.
- We broom down cobwebs and wasps nests outside so they don’t set up camp outside your home.
- We know “what’s coming” ….for instance, we know ants are more active in wet weather. Our techs are proactive. We like to prevent pest problems, not just solve them.
- Our techs have seen it all. They know where to look, what to look under, what signs to look for when solving pest mysteries.
Hiring a pest professional, it’s a no-brainer.
At Lawn and Pest Solutions, we are here to solve your problems. You don’t have to be a DIY pest guy, you can just call us with your pest problems and questions. You don’t have to learn how to spray your pantry safely by watching YouTube videos. You don’t have to become a stay at home chemist to mix up your own roach spray. You can feel confident in our trained pest professionals that they know what they are doing and they know when to do it. Don’t worry or waste any more money and time trying to do it on your own. We are here for you. Call our office today to have peace of mind and know that this is not the year the roaches are going to rule your kitchen.