Termites are a serious threat to our homes. Termites can be difficult to detect and can cause substantial damage in a short period of time. For most people, our homes are our most valuable asset. There are two primary options for protection against termites. Either of these options, when applied and monitored by a competent, licensed professional will give you the peace of mind that your home is protected.
- Soil treatment around the foundation of your home along with application of the product to some of the structural components of your home.
- Before any work is performed, we conduct a detailed inspection and give you a written estimate for the work.
- Annual inspections to ensure your most valuable asset is protected.
- Bait stations installed in the soil around the perimeter of home
- Stations are inspected quarterly to monitor for termite activity
- If activity is found, then control measures are put in place to eliminate termite colonies
- Stations lock to prevent tampering by pets or children