Say goodbye to those pesky pests.
Using a combination of our interior and exterior pest control programs, Pest 360 provides year round pest prevention with scheduled quarterly visits from a lawn and pest technician.
The best way to keep pests away is through an exterior exclusion program, which treats the perimeter around the house and includes spraying windows and doors — creating a moat pests can’t cross.
Sometimes pests that have already made their way indoors must be addressed before and exclusion program will be effective., which is why Lawn and Pest technicians will create a targeted treatment program for your specific needs, beginning with any current infestation.
A program could include anything from spraying baseboards to applying bait for ants and roaches or specialized treatment for spiders, mice and silverfish.
Once interior pests are eradicated, Lawn and Pest recommends maintaining an ongoing quarterly exterior pest control program to prevent further infestations.
- Includes an initial interior and exterior treatment with quarterly exterior treatments.
- Includes spraying around windows and doors to exclude pests
- Provides protection against a wide range of pests including ants, roaches, spiders, centipedes, mice and more.
- Includes coverage for dangerous spiders like the brown recluse and black widow.
- Includes web sweeping of porches and eaves.
- Includes bait application as needed for roaches and household ants.
- Technicians provide feedback to help you maintain a pest-free home.
- Addresses pest entry points to keep pests out of your home.
- Provides year-round general pest treatments as needed between scheduled visits at no additional charge.
- Backed by our Pest 360 Guarantee.